I quit my job :(

I made 2 weeks and I quit :frowning: Everybody’s blaming me. I am tired and disappointed

3 Likes

Atleast u tried…!!! Dont worry u will get another…are u from the U.k…!!!

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I wouldn’t be able to handle a job. It would be too much for me. At least to you tried to see if you could handle it or not.

2 Likes

far_cry0
I am from Bulgaria

2 Likes

Hello @VanGogh
I am from Romania :wink:
I am looking for a part time job but every employer demands full time.

Don’t get discouraged. Find something that you like to do and your chances to keep the job for a long time will improve.

4 Likes

Hi Andrey,
This was a part time job in an alternative medicine company. I hated it. But I lasted more than the previous which was 3 days in a pet store. I want to find a job in my field (computer graphics) even if it’s full time. I had enough

1 Like

Now I really have to quit smoking. At least I have my evening cleaning job. It’s a very little money, but I live with my parents and I don’t have to pay rent. But I don’t want to ask them for money anymore.

1 Like

If you weren’t happy, they should respect your decision

4 Likes
1 Like

Atleast u tried my man u a brave soul

3 Likes

@Anna1 is also from bulgaria… bulgarian people are sweet…!!! @VanGogh dont give up…!!! U will get another u are high functioning van… take care beautiful sister…!!!

1 Like

really, I would like to meet @Anna1
I will take a shower…I need to calm down and accept what just happened.

2 Likes

Have you tried working in freelance from home? on upwork.com or fiverr.com you can offer your services for money.
Or you could ask @mermaid1 for advice. She is a graphic artist/designer too.

4 Likes

Come Find next good job .I want to find a job

1 Like

Idk but I see all kinds of part time jobs posted all the time. Maybe you would enjoy being a test proctor or a security guard. I have really worked t some jobs that are quite low stress before.

I think the best option for me right now is to work as a cleaning lady

2 Likes

Gotta start somewhere , nothing wrong with any type of work

2 Likes

I just did these in 3D! I haven’t forgotten everything. Waiting for a company to call for an interview. I really want to go back in my field.

4 Likes

That’s so cute. your emoji

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.