I quit cigarettes

whos grizzly adam’s?
how old does he look?

Look him up on Google u tell me lol

i dont have a eye for telling how old a person looks but i will look him up on google anyways lol

I just started quitting yesterday, I had 6 yesterday and 3 today… down from 10-15 a day. It’s hard because I know it metabolizes the anti psychotics faster and even though anti psychotics help keep you grounded to this reality, they cause brain damage over time… but I’m tired of being addicted to cigarettes, the constant feeling of always wanting another really sucks. I only plan to take my meds until I’m done college anyways, with how much I smoked the past few years they couldn’t have been doing much anyways. I’m worried about how motivated I will feel once I quit smoking completely though… the meds make it hard to get motivated to do anything which was part of the reason why I would smoke.

I I quit smoking more than 2 years ago. And for me, it’s such a relief. The skin has become more beautiful, the head does not feel nauseous or dizzy. And how much money I save … I’m very happy for you. Keep it up.

1 Like

That’s good. I just drink coffee. I used to have a real marijuana addiction. No more. Had to stop due to anxiety it caused.

Day 4quitting I missed it after I came back from my group…
At least ive got off the chocolate wagon sugar free as well today.

Bravo to all those who have quit. I want to quit so bad.

1 Like

You can do it! Tyhme