I put my Kitty Kins up for adoption

I’m unbearably, deeply sad. My allergies were too much as it was and my asthma was getting out of control. Last night I ended up in the ER for my asthma. Now I need a third asthma medicine. I had no choice. I’m dying of sadness.

13 Likes

I’m so sorry @leafy
I know what it’s like to surrender a pet over to the shelter.

I’m sure she’ll be adopted by a good family soon.

4 Likes

Thank you @Wave . They are going to call me tomorrow to let me know how she’s doing and keep me updated on the adoption. I took many of her personal items to be in the cage with her but many items the new owners will have to just come pick up.

4 Likes

How old is she @leafy?

1 Like

Almost 2yrs old now

1 Like

Sorry sweetheart, I’m sure it’s hard.

3 Likes

That’s very young.
She’ll have no problem getting adopted.

1 Like

Oh thank you @Ooorgle . My guts are all tight and hurting. Like I gave away my child.

2 Likes

I hope so. She’s an incredible cat. So full of personality. So confident.

1 Like

Sorry it was necessary @leafy

2 Likes

Thank you @Bowens

1 Like

I’m sorry @leafy very special hugs sent your way. For what it’s worth, there are some cat breeds out there that are less likely to trigger allergies. If you ever want to try another cat, you could try a different cat breed.

2 Likes

Thank you @oolaloola . I don’t want to chance hurting the heart of another kitty

1 Like

I know you are grieving. We are here for you. Kitty kin’s was lucky to have you in her life. She will be loved again, just in a different way. But the time she had with you will always be special. She won’t forget you and you won’t forget her.

3 Likes

Thank you for your sweetness

1 Like

Aw, I’m so sorry, @leafy. :cry: (lots of hugs) Do you have a stuffed animal / plush to cuddle against your chest? A bit of pressure on the chest can help you feel more calm, more comforted.

I’m really sorry to hear this. That just sucks.

Be nice to yourself. Pamper yourself while you’re going through this.

1 Like

Awe so sorry @leafy . I can’t have anymore animals with dad. It’s sad and I feel your pain. You did the right thing for you and her…much peace in your journey’s but you had some fun with a special furball. That is amazing in itself.

4 Likes

Thank you honey. I will try.

1 Like

Thank you @rogueone

1 Like

Sorry to hear that leafy. She’ll be fine, she’ll get adapted by a nice people I’m sure.

2 Likes