I prefer a crazy girl over most any other

If asked would I date a sz girl or marry her. I’d reply that I’d prefer a sz girl. There is so much discrimination amidst the majority of" healthy" folk that I myself prefer to cuddle with the crazy

4 Likes

I had a relationship with a very sober, straight laced girl for about four years, and it didn’t satisfy me emotionally. I find the sz girls where I live much more interesting, though you do have to watch out when you’re with them. They tend to be more temperamental.

2 Likes

I gravitate to the unsettled as well.
Crazy is a bad word.

2 Likes

My boyfriend says that he loves my “crazy” in a way. He has his own spurts of madness but is relatively free from psychosis . If anything, he is nearly the opposite of anything psychotic.

When we first started dating, I was kinda like…you know what you are getting into right? He has put up with my madness for 4 years now and has always supported. We work to support each other. (he’s currently in the Navy and coming home on March 3!!!i’m very excited)

3 Likes

I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings but I find the word healthy in my life. In some respects “bad” is a bad word. Again tho, sorry if I offend. Hugs

No offense at all man. All good :smile:

1 Like

I need a more grounded girl to keep me afloat, but by no means is my GF ‘normal’ Shes pretty stable, but piss her off? yesterday she slugged a guy for calling me a nutfck wacko :smile: pretty awesome to see a 5’2" 112 lb blond knock down a 5’9" 180lb moron. granted I had to kick his ass myself when he called her the dirty C word, but he was pretty humiliated. I mean, big guy, knocked on his ass by a petit little girl, in the middle of a crowded mall food court? please look online for this video if they have it up, I know a couple people got it on their phones

I love my GF, shes smat, funny, loyal and just a little cracked in the head, but that just makes her all that much better than those ‘normal’ girls :wink:

2 Likes

Man, why would he call you that? Good thing she slugged him then! People like that piss me off.

At school, this one weaselly kid kept messing with me calling me a freak and for some darn reason kept spraying me with table cleaner when we were cleaning tables in class. This brat would not stop, and I had to keep a good impression on the school for scholarship things so could do nothing. One day, after being sprayed in the face with Windex, I told my bf and he got so pissed off.

That boy never talked to me ever again. All I know is that some serious street justice went down. I had never been more pleased.

2 Likes

I can split my past relationships into 50/50 “normal” and “unstable.” I prefer the normal. My wife is boringly normal (not to be confused with being a boring person), and I greatly prefer it that way.

1 Like

My GF starts at the State Police Academy this summer lol

but yeah, this guy saw me walking with my special shirt :smile: it says “I hear voices and they don’t like you”

yes the shirt kinda provokes people, but he had no need to call me that.

And good for your BF for dishing it out! In high school I got into SOOOO many fights…iwasnt diagnosed then, but a lot of my friends were bullied, so I took it upon myself to deal with it

As my grandfather always said “A man’s worth is not determined by his wealth, or his words, but by his actions in everyday life”

4 Likes

Until my mid 20’s my relationships had been entirely with people not diagnosed with mental illness. Were they not crazy? Come on, they were out of their minds, just not, you know, mentally ill. Of the women with diagnoses I dated or less formally had some sort of more than friends less than relationships with, a few were crazy, one just had OCD and whatever it means that you got held back or whatever. One had just had one episode involving a mattress and since had symptoms only of depression and serotonin syndrome, had an interesting story of growing up on the run from the FBI in the Australian outback driving a pickup truck to the nearest store alone by the age of nine.

I love “crazy people” or even just, which is most of them, people diagnosed with mental illness who aren’t crazy whatsoever. Feel more comfortable around them. Does that make the so called “normal girls” I went out with actually in fact normal, no of course not. But yeah the only reason I prefer relationships with the diagnosed or otherwise affected is that I don’t have to deal with the shame of explaining or hiding that.

1 Like

I went out with a girl who had schizophrenia a long time ago, but we only went out. for three months. She had a few delusions but I figure everybody in the world has had a few delusions at one time or another. She was pretty and nice and the sweetest girl I’ve ever met. In the three months we went out she only got mad at me once and it was because I deserved it because I was acting a little rude. But hey, I didn’t think of her as crazy. I never thought of her as crazy at all.

2 Likes

This is a good insight for me. I’m not often romantic but I find I need to rally music at the clubhouse and maybe I’ll impress a good hearted girl in the time along the path

I confess that my interest in men was primarily physical. I did not develop consideration or love or any of the good traits we humans are capable of. It is sad for me to think about that now.

1 Like

I’ve come to a point due to dysfunction of a sort that I’m beginning to value true friendship over lust… I can’t just chase girls anymore and I’m finding my new values are a blessing in the dark

1 Like

Dress the part and play amongst the dead and you shall soon join them.

1 Like

i dont mind a little crazy (free spirited) but boring is ok as well, as long as that person is respectful. respect is one of the highest things i value.

2 Likes

15 characters…

2 Likes

I’m fond of saying, “I like 'em crazy. Who doesn’t?”

2 Likes

I like people who think outside the box and enjoy entertaining unusual ideas. They don’t have to be mentally ill, but it’s okay if they are. Mental illness often opens doors to more expansive or unusual thinking, anyway. The only thing I won’t tolerate at all is malignant personality disorders. That is a type of “crazy” I cannot handle due to my childhood.

1 Like