I passed the two weeks mark

Hey everyone !

Just wanted to check in briefly and say that I’ve already been employed for 2 weeks and so far it’s going ok. Since it’s still training period and they mostly leave me to my own devices, I divide my time at the office between studying for the upcoming work projects and learning new stuff on edx.org while listening to music for the soul.

Yet I need to mention that self doubts still creep in from time to time, as well as some mental fatigue towards the end of the week. I keep winning small battles but the war never seems to end. Oh well :slight_smile:

First payday will be on the 4th of June. Can’t wait!

11 Likes

Send me some through ime or courier…!!

2 Likes

I could send you some cash
But I’d rather invest in some less fortunate kids in my country. I have a friend who teaches at a kindergarten and some of her pupils are really poor. A few have mental conditions too (like autism or adhd)…

4 Likes

You should buy us all a drink :smile:

3 Likes

Ok @anon51414962
A drink for all of you !!

(It will be funny to watch how you share it, cause it’s only one drink and there are so many of you)

3 Likes

We have like 50 active members. It’s okay, i’ll drink and the rest of guys will watch me :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats!! Welcome to the machine!! :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.