I passed calculus!

Well done @Ninjastar

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, congratulations!

2 Likes

Lol now I have to figure out how to motivate myself to keep trying when I know I only need a 50.

3 Likes

Small mistake (parentesis)

1 Like

Thatā€™s rather tricky lol but I know youā€™ll figure something out

1 Like

Those arenā€™t mistakes. They are supposed to be in parenthesis in the notation style I use.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Iā€™m still counting on my fingers lol I have no idea how I would do that.

1 Like

Ah yes. I copied the notes live in class. Yeah in the first one the closed parenthesis should be before the exponent. The second one is correct though.

3 Likes

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome Mrs Star! Way to be a smarty!

2 Likes

Wow. Very cool and well done to you @Ninjastar . So glad you got to the finish and pat on the back for putting in the effort to get it done.

2 Likes

Well look at you miss smarty pants :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would go for your best !!! That looks good if a future employer looks at your transcript.

2 Likes

Good job @Ninjastar !! Thats awesome!!!

2 Likes

Well done! Thatā€™s very impressive

2 Likes

Hey congratulations :blush:

2 Likes

@Ninjastar. Which do you like better Calc or Trig. Trig to me was very interesting :face_with_monocle:. I never got the chance to do Calc but I would have if Iā€™d finished my engineering classes probably. I wish I could have finished them but my brain went bunta after my son was born.

2 Likes

giphy-43

5 Likes

Saved By The Bell a classic and that Mark-Paul G! Hubba hubba! Heā€™s all grown up now! Ahemā€¦ derailing threadā€¦
Hooray ninja passed Calc!!!

3 Likes

I never actually took trig, so I feel a bit insecure with trig functions in my calculus class. I can still get the questions correct based on context, but I donā€™t know WHY I got them correct and it bugs me. I suppose what I really want to take is trigonometric theory.

4 Likes