I pass too much time here

I am alone for 2 weeks, my friends are at work all week. I am bored, also negative symptoms make it worse and i have no job

1 Like

Same. Only other site i use is quora

2 Likes

My online friends wanted to game but now they’re not answering me

1 Like

Prob having lunch

1 Like

Do you feel like your wasting your time online? Idk what to do else though

3 Likes

Of course wasting time. I have no motivation to do anything productive/ constructive.

2 Likes

When I went off meds for 2yrs first few months i wasnt psychotic i was much more productive i took 5 courses each semester for two semesters and i did good, got a big rush of dopamine

1 Like

I wanted to take 6 courses each semester but they said the limit is 5 lol

2 Likes

I could study independently right now and write a book. Change my life. But no motivation. Just want to lie around idly.

1 Like

I dont know if it is something feasible where you live, but I recommend going on walks. It’s pretty much the same as staying in online on regards to how much mental effort it takes.

If I can’t keep my thoughts in a coherent order, I take a walk to clear my mind up. If it doesn’t work, at least I had some exercise and feel somewhat well — plus it makes much easier to sleep at night if you moved around some.

3 Likes

I used to walk outside 1h everyday when it was warmer. Now its too cold snow everywhere.

1 Like

That’s too bad. One thing I like to do too if I cant go out is cleaning my place while listening to music. Like walking, is some easy to do activity where you move around a bit and don’t think too much.

How are you in general? Still on risperidone? I got an appointment in about 3 weeks and I’ll try to ask to go down on my quetiapine too. But that’s probably 3 more months with 50mg down lol

1 Like

Yes still on 3 mg risperidone

2 Likes

Thats good to hear. I hope it works out for you whatever dose you end up on.

1 Like

When I post too much I feel like I am annoying others

1 Like

Nah ur making content that people can swipe through for a bit

1 Like

When i lower my meds or off them i talk too much, caffeine does that too

I think I have bipolar but my drs said no

You’re not talking too much, it’s us who don’t talk enough. :grinning:

2 Likes

I talk too much irl too people tell me to stop talking and calm down

1 Like