I own no weapons!

Severely mentally ill people aren’t allowed to purchase firearms here.

But some people find them at gun shows and the like.

It’s literally called the gun show loophole.

2 Likes

I really don’t like guns.
I would be scared if a neighbor had one.
Hopefully, here, it’s not possible except in parallel markets but it is rare and rather in red light districts.

3 Likes

I’ve been using bows since age seven, forty-five years of responsible use and counting. I would suggest that possession of weapons should be contingent upon a doctor’s approval.

1 Like

I want to learn how to use a samurai sword. We have a Kendo dojo just north of me. I have considered it before. Here in the states many businesses put up a sign saying that guns are prohibited inside their premises. But nothing about samurai swords. Skunks like loopholes.

3 Likes

Lol!

On a funny side note I called emergency when I was in crisis many years ago and I got to chatting with the officer who showed up about the very lax knife laws we have in our city somehow.

Anyways he told me that there’s no blade limit, you can literally carry a sword.

Maybe you should move here and we can become urban Samurai’s. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

In the state I live if you’ve ever been in a mental hospital you can’t legally own a gun. But people love guns here, local stores sell 86 capacity gun safes on sale. My neighbor shot a dog a few months ago, it’s the wild west out here lol. You can open carry too people do it all the time.

2 Likes

We have something similar in Minnesota but you can’t legally buy a gun only if you were involuntary hospitalized.

1 Like

No interest in guns. But I have about 120 knives of all types.
I keep them in two plastic crates in my closet. They are all in their original packaging, except for a couple I keep around in the unlikely case I need them for self-defense.
I would never carry a knife in public. They are for collecting only.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.