I ordered those stand and stuff taco shells for taco night at my ex's

Last time I made tacos my ex ended up just eating some meat and fixings without the shell because the shells I got were too small for him to easily get the stuff into and he had a fit. I thought he wasn’t going to eat at all, he came back later after we all ate and had some without the shells. So I found some online that are nice and big that stand up while you fill them, he shouldn’t have any problem. Jeeze. Big baby. No that’s not nice. His hands aren’t too good for little stuff anymore.

2 Likes

You place the hard shell into the soft shell, so when it breaks it is contained by the soft shell.

2 Likes

Exactly what @anon39054230 said. We always have flour tortillas along with shells.

2 Likes

You could also try just making it taco salad instead of taco’s. There is no difference in taste. Only difference is that you use a fork instead of eating by hand. We use tortilla chips crunched up in taco salad for the shell substitute.

2 Likes

oh man tacos…that’s def gonna have to happen.

1 Like

I like to do them at least once a month

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.