I only have 200 calories left for the whole rest of the day

It’s 3:49 and I’ve already had 1000 calories today. Normally that would be fine I would just have a Slimfast for dinner and call it good. I usually have more calories left at this point in the day so I usually get to have a snack too later. But I’m really hungry. I guess if I’m hungry that means I’m losing weight so I should be happy but I don’t like it.

2 Likes

can you buy yourself a pound of broccoli, or green beans, or a bag of lettuce with lemon juice, garlic, and salt sprinkled over it? lots of food for very few calories and very filling.

1 Like

oh God broccoli sounds so good, I love broccoli. I could eat all I wanted of that. Good idea.

1 Like

Do you workout with your diet? And also do you walk a lot like at work or anything. Or do you sit around alot.

2 Likes

I like it roasted or steamed with garlic salt.

2 Likes

Im gonna have to diet again for a year.

1 Like

Hi Girl! I have been going out by myself for 2 days. With pretty interesting results. Sometimes I am pretty scared like what I am feeling right now. I went to Pottery barn yesterday also Boudin even though people were saying things to me and today I went to Nordstrom to check out watches. I guess I get my exercise this way. Do you exercise?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.