I once was told I'm hard on the outside and soft runny on the inside

As opposed to hard on the outside and hard on the inside.

What is your favourite complement from a person to you?

4 Likes

You’re a snickerdoodle! :blush:

I can’t think of any compliments I’ve received. Well a lady in my building told me I always dress nice. That’s pretty cool.

1 Like

That’s a really good question hmmm. I think the most meaningful compliment I ever got was when the abbot of this monastery told my mom I was a very special young man lol. I’m sure I could think of other things but that’s something someone said that was meaningful to me that I haven’t forgot.

Also my ex used to tell me I’m really well rounded. That kinda stuck with me too.

1 Like

Omg it’s so true. You really have a good sense of style my man. I’d dress about similar to you if I was a man :wink:

1 Like

Yes you are a special man, I feel it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, thank you! :blush:

I kinda take a lot of influences from urban fashion.

I appreciate the compliment. :hugs:

1 Like

Also my mom always used to call me handsome so I feel I grew up with a strong self confidence in my looks.

1 Like

Ahh shucks Zoe thanks :stuck_out_tongue: you are too! Iw might have to add your compliment to the list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Aw she sounds like a healthy mum. I think you have a great look, especially your eyes and your skin color

1 Like

Haha thanks :pray: :smile:

1 Like

I never knew being called an egg could be a compliment.

2 Likes

Lmao I do have an egg face too but that’s another story., :egg::egg::egg::fried_egg:

2 Likes

Hmmm. Ive had some nice complements over the years. The few that stood out was.

Was told i had a magnetic personality.

Someone said they’d never became friends before with someone as easily as me.

And the final one that stands out was when i was 17 a girl i shagged said she hadnt been ■■■■■■ this good in a long time. And little did she know that was my first time :sweat_smile:.

Sincerely Sir Level the devel :smiling_imp::innocent:

3 Likes

I’m assuming this is what you meant. :pleading_face: :innocent:

3 Likes

Hahaah yes tickled is what the kids are calling it these days :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OOOOOO!

You’re up late and talking about fornications!

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Is for OOOOOOdles

:ramen: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Ooodles, and pOOOdles, and dOOOdles.

Rest well young lad.

:hugs:

2 Likes

You too buds say hi to big jimmy for me cheers :hugs:

2 Likes

Sounds good u had some great compliments. Especially magnetic and being a good shag :grinning:

That’s awesome

1 Like