I notice having a cat really helps with the loneliness

I guess because you’re never truly alone when you have a cat. Maybe i’ll get a cat even though its an extra fee in my apartment!

4 Likes

Possibly an extra flea as well.

4 Likes
9 Likes

I love my cat. I’ve had her for 12 years, she’s getting old, at least 14 years old. She hates everyone but me, she’s gotten that way in her old age. She adores me, though, just hisses at anyone else who tries to touch her.

7 Likes

Yeah…as many know I’m that crazy cat Uncle of my family. I adore cats. My charlie is 17years old…she’s a trooper who never fails to add to my day. Cats are good for the mentally ill because when you are suffereing they don’t expect or need anything. Keep the litter clean. Keep the food up and they are happy little critters so they aren’t as involved as other animals.

They do love. They are affectionate…and they are a fun animal…especially when kittens!

2 Likes

And they can also save money on transportation… Hooking them to a sleigh or going catback riding.

1 Like

This is Charlie’s idea of closeness whilst I’m on the computer!

It’s a mechanical keyboard and it’s not much fun but I rarely say no! haha

7 Likes

I’m taking a look at a female kitten named lace today!!

3 Likes

I’d looooove a pet but I’d love to travel too. :confused:

1 Like

I have trouble with allergies so animals are out of the question, but I do like cats. It would be great to have one around

1 Like

How super cute!!! I love her!!!

They’re worth the fees!!!

Make sure you get them neutered.

1 Like

If you get a note from your doctor that you need the pet for medical reasons( companionship and your mental well being). They can’t charge you extra for your cat. They have to call it a companion animal.

1 Like

I just got a cat. He thinks he is the alpha cat. He doesn’t hesitate to let me know when he wants something. He always tests the limits of what I will and won’t let him do. He’s a great cat.

2 Likes

My cat is an alpha cat too. He’s in competition with all other males. Even the human ones. But, he’s a real ladies man. He loves the ladies :slight_smile: He doesn’t like dykes. And he can tell. LOL.

2 Likes