I no longer show signs that i am schizophrenia

I am in full remission since 2010 im half cured

1 Like

I am In full remission since last night :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks i always still take my medication everyday even though i dont feel i need it.
When i do forget to take my med the longest about 1 or 2 days i start to get paranoih thoughts again so i take my med first chance i can

3 Likes

the thing is i havent been seeing any phych doc or any doctors for over 10 years now i just keep on taking my med every day

1 Like

i think i get by without people noticing that theres something wrong with me to its just sometimes the way i talk i dont normally talk the same all the time i just wonder if other people notice or is it just me

2 Likes

Hi Zeno

i havent seen anybody about my schizs for over 10 years now

2 Likes

May be I need decision like that :hugs::hugs:
But I fear that

1 Like

I have no symptoms and little side effects from my meds and i am on a low dose,

I feel very lucky and grateful to have found a good med that works so well and if i stop them i get paranoid and everything really fast :frowning:

Worst thing is tiredness and dry eyes and sensitivity to light.

2 Likes

It is important to have periodic appointment if you were diagnosed with sz. Furthermore if you really are in remission a psychiatrist can help you come off meds.

2 Likes

I don’t think I better try and withdraw the meds. The last time I did that, I became very psychotic and couldn’t sleep. It’s the meds that are keeping me sane.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.