I never hide my age anyways

When I was a kid, doctors made house calls.
When I was a kid I watched the astronauts land on the moon, live on TV.
I saw the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show.
I was living in L.A. when Charles Manson’s followers killed Sharon Tate.
One of are first cars was a '56 Chevy. It wasn’t a classic car that we showed off in, it was our family car because it was the only car we could find that we could afford.

3 Likes

I was 10 when men walked on the moon. 1969 right?

2 Likes

i love your profile tagline btw…just noticed that you have changed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, 1969…

1 Like

I survived the 80’s and all I got was this t-shirt!

No t-shirt!?

Really classy 1980’s, really classy.

2 Likes

I’m 45. I don’t mind my age, not often. But I’m feeling it now.

1 Like

Age is just a number. I respect people’s age but I notice wisdom has not always kept up with it. Some aged folk still behave like spoiled children: selfish and mindless. But I think sz makes us very wise. Suffering opens our eyes in a way no other worldly experience ever could.

1 Like

I think suffering can make us better people.

I think I have psychosis brought on by abuse instead of sz but I share in many of the things that others here have.

Although suffering doesn’t always result in character.

1 Like

I am kind of at peace with being 31 years old…as long as i do not die prematurely lol

3 Likes

I get mad a little more when people don’t treat me the right way than when I was younger.

I think sometimes when you have endured long abuse you can become passive.

So I let what I feel out one way or another.

I just don’t start fights or flip out on people.

im 38. i just realized recently that i’m middle age, with half of people younger than me, and half older. that caught me by surprise, it snuck up on me. it’s a nice age, right in the middle. i dont wanna get older, though…

1 Like

Gee, I’m 61 and would love being 38 again, without all the aches and pains.

2 Likes

I heard this comedian say, when you’re around 40 and a dude, everyone looks hot.

It’s rather pleasant.

1 Like

I’m 37 and a dude. Not everyone looks hot. Maybe in 3 years my perception will change lol.

1 Like

Just you wait! 1212

1 Like

I’m the big 50 and on Christmas I turn 51. Grew up in the 70s and 80s

2 Likes

im 39 this year.i still hate my disease,at the same time im getting over it.im throwing it behind me.more calmer.more peace.i dont know.

1 Like

Hello fellow 38 year old! :wave:

I keep telling myself I’m not middle aged until I hit 40.

Late thirties really snuck up on me, so it gives me another couple years to get used to the idea.

100% true. 1555

2 Likes

I am 30 and feel old staying in bed all day everyday.

1 Like