I never find the right Time

Sorry @MikieQ, I hope we’re OK…

I like your description of sz…

And welcome back to the forum

1 Like

Thank you. I’m pretty sure I’m schizophrenic. You may be normal for all I know. I thought megalomania, believing oneself has already received their biggest dreams in real life, sounds more interesting than my schizophrenia. Like you said, it’s easy to stay in bed most of the day, however, nothing gets done around the place without changing your habits. If I were going to get up, I’d have to force myself to do work. I will do my best. I enjoy reading your posts too.

1 Like

Best of luck with everything :))

Btw I haven’t realized any huge dreams except that I’m hoping to recover :scream:

But you never know what the future holds, one can only hope, and apply effort.

1 Like

How do you know? Have you been diagnosed aswell

1 Like

Wishing you good luck on your endeavors!!

1 Like

Raelyn_Fenn: Thank you. Yes, Childhood Schizophrenia, self diagnosis. Sympathetic Personality Disorder and Paranoid Schizophrenic reactions was told by a Psychiatrist report.
May I ask, let’s say whatever’s the “what” that you really need to go on with your life? Whatever’s what. What’s whatever?
I don’t know.
Me: also coffee, good music, popular with friends and karma when needed.
Best wishes and good luck to you too. Take care and be happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are okay as you are
However you are, as you are

1 Like

I love it… I’ve copied this into my notebook.

1 Like

I want to do daily body scan meditation. I just did mine this morning :).
I want to walk 5 days per week and then take up swimming 3 times per week instead when covid easing allows it.
I want to play the keyboard.
And I have therapy preparation and journaling to go through. My therapy will probably start in May. :slight_smile:

I also like watercolour painting sometimes but not sure if I can afford that hobby for life, maybe.

1 Like

Thanks for the well wishes :))

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.