I need your help guys

Could you give me your honest opinion on this track?

Is it bad or nah. Trash or pass. I don’t mind. I can’t really tell :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Honest opinion: I think it is a good first draft. The music part is good. The vocals are a touch overexposed, and might need to be re-recorded (IDK where sound software is these days, but back when I was in the business it was very difficult to get quality audio if the original was overexposed). I think once the vocals are brought back down and balanced more clearly, it will be chill. It kind of reminds me of Cake, if you ever listen to them.

1 Like

Ye, it’s a first draft.

I was going for emotions not overexposure :slightly_frowning_face:

But i see what you mean.

No, i don’t know cake,but I’ll check them out

Your opinion matters, thanks :blush:

2 Likes

It’s a good chill beat. Do you have a windscreen for your mic? If not, it can also help to put a t shirt over your head. There are certain syllables that can cause unintended feedback from mics, due to the way air leaves your mouth when making those sounds. The windscreen or a t shirt can disperse the air just enough that it doesn’t mess with the mic’s recording.

1 Like

I really have no equipment :laughing:

Just a mic and a laptop, and the mic isn’t great either.

I have fl studio trial version :))

I have a little thingy for sound absorption which i should use

1 Like

My mic…

2 Likes

Yeah. Play around with the sound mixing software, but back when I did this on zero budget the t shirt trick was super handy

1 Like

Trust me bro you’re on the right track with your music. People want emotions in music. I feel like that’s missing these days. Keep practicing brother your gonna do great things

2 Likes

I personally don’t like it and I don’t know what your saying.

1 Like

It’s not in English, @Manny

I think it’s a good attempt, @littlecrocodal , and I hope you’re doing well these days.

1 Like

I know it’s not in English

1 Like

Yes it’s not in English that’s why you didn’t understand it :slight_smile:

Hey man, thanks, what you’ve been up to?

How’s the Japanese learning going?

1 Like

Still looking for work.
I stopped learning Japanese 4 months ago.
Maybe I’ll go back to it later.

1 Like

Thank you matey

1 Like

I like that you are singing in your own language

Good for me ey? …

1 Like

I personally like it

1 Like