I need username suggestions

100 percent not if you just left it, I would, but I’m kinda superstitious

1 Like

I don’t know I feel more confident here than before but that might be just the meds.

2 Likes

Sorry if this triggered you. That wasn’t my intention, my social skills are trash.

2 Likes

Same haha… even online, and no that didn’t trigger me, thanks for being considerate though

1 Like

My choice: Kōshaku

It’s how I think of you.

:hugs:

1 Like

@shutterbug Is it okay if I PM you in the future over advice for alcohol cravings?

Totally not to support drinking in anyway. I just need some support to stay sober.

:pray:

2 Likes

I would say simply put a number to it, like ninjastar2 or ninjastar3. What is your lucky number? You may want to put your lucky number to your username.

2 Likes

Gaz

15character

1 Like

@notamod

2 Likes

How about instead of ninjastar you can be superstar lol. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ninja of the night

1 Like

Nunchaku, or ninjashuriken

1 Like

Nova. 1515151515

1 Like

Okay, combining a few suggestions, I have a decision. @anon4362788 @anon55031185 @rogueone @Moonbeam may I have my name changed to @supernova ? I like keeping the star theme, I liked adding the word super, and I really like the concept of being referred to as something that got so hot it exploded

13 Likes
2 Likes

Shuriken. Its essentially the same name.

3 Likes

Lol I just realised we said the same thing. N there I thought I was being original. Haha

2 Likes

Velociraptor is available now.

3 Likes

@Ninjastar Great! I love this new name. I love this new…almost beginning. I think it almost brings a kind of closure to the mod thing in a way. I mean I know iut’s been a bit that you haven’t been a mod, but this is like ok, that really happened.

So to celebrate may I suggest an orgy.

4 Likes

Why is your first suggestion always an orgy? but, I mean…yeah, I’m in

2 Likes