I need two suicide hotline more chat wise

I’m just going through ■■■■ in my mind. This feeling of calling myself names. I just can’t do it no more. I’m depressed Evey day I promise I’m trying to be happy. This illness just it is heavy.

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

I live with my neighbor hanging on my every move, ever ready to pounce on any mistake I make (the loser). And people want me to believe this is normal.

I find I’m happiest when I do something unplanned or go somewhere unplanned. Tomorrow morning I’m going shopping at Costco with my sister. I expect that will be a welcome relief from the users and predators.

2 Likes

I wish I had my Clonazepam. I’m waiting for chat. Thx for responding. I’m glad you’re here nick.

1 Like

Well unfortunately, we have some of the same problems in common. Hope you feel better @roxanna.

2 Likes

And I think you’re an alright person @roxanna.

2 Likes

Thank you. Hugs. I just found a Clonazepam. I can’t believe it.i hope you’re neighbors ■■■■ off.

1 Like

They aren’t going to.

I don’t know which med that is but: that’s good.

1 Like

I hope you still talk to the hotline. It’s important to not rely on controlled substances as a coping mechanism. It just becomes something you must have both physically and mentally. It’s ok to take it, but try talking to the chat line about what you can do to cope.

That said, I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Hope you can find some peace of mind @roxanna. Please get help.

1 Like

Take care of yourself @roxanna
Clonazepam is a good med.

2 Likes

Hey! I know what it’s like to have the impulse to call yourself names. It’s like internal terrets syndrome. Like you crossed a boundary and you can’t go back. It’s sad I was best friends with myself my whole life. But I’m much better now. I’m okay. I was confused: I insult myself so who do I forgive? Like being too close to yourself. A loss of self respect, turning my back on myself, but I can get better, I’ll have the opportunity though it may take me the rest of my life. Patience with yourself and compassion doing things that join the conscious mind with the sub conscious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.