I need to wake up early tomorrow so that I can take my dog to the park before the weekend

I keep oversleeping and ruining my plans to take the dog to the park. My dad uses the van on the weekend a lot because my autistic niece is here and they like to go to the stores and such places, so I need to get up early before the weekend is here.

3 Likes

I suppose I could have posted this in the say anything thread. Kind of a waste of a full thread.

1 Like

What breed is your dog and how old are they? Iā€™m just curious. I have a 16 year old chocolate lab.

1 Like

I have a puggle (pug and beagle mix). She is approx. 2.5 years old I think.

2 Likes

I cancelled my surgeon apt, it was at 9am and its an hour or more drive there depending on traffic. Besides I have more serious problems to take care of now than my eyes. I am not up to do an eye surgery for now, will do it if my negative symptoms improve on Clozapine or Geodon.

1 Like

Your dog is a cutie man! And I see your gatorade in the pic lol, now I want some!

1 Like

Actually I will try to call them tomorrow and see if they can give me an apt thats not early in the morning. I will take Uber.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.