I Need to hear something positive from you guys

Nice thread. It is great reading about positive things. When I get down, reading about another person’s good day or achievement makes me feel so much better, I know I can do more for myself.

Today I needed coffee and smokes for the weekend. I had a Wal-Mart gift certificate so I ended up there. When we pulled into the parking lot the place was packed. I suddenly wanted to be anywhere but there. Since it was a gift cert I couldn’t use it anywhere else. I almost asked my brother to go in for me but he wouldn’t have bought me cigarettes so i decided to go in myself.

Well, it turned out to not be as bad as I had expected. I got what I needed without any paranoia or real anxiety. My back spared me it’s typical pains while I walked through the store as well. All in all it was a good trip and made me feel capable and strong.

1 Like

Rain should be over in an hour + I can go get some food. Coffee is good until then.

That’s why I asked it.

No offense intended. I was just agreeing with you.

And no offense meant here. I simply meant that you essentially wrote down and captured the reason why I wrote it. I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic or a wise-ass. Sorry.

You strike me as a no ■■■■■■■■ person and a positive person. You have been through the ringer. I myself had a brief period of psychosis, a little over a year and a half, then meds patched me right up. I have been getting hit on my the employees of this LGBT club I go to and getting too many peoples numbers. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. They are letting me in for free and slapping a 21 year old wristband on me (im not 21)

I don’t own a cell phone at all. I really don’t like phones. I have a land line, if i have to, I use my sisters phone. I’m required to use a city issued phone at work. I do it, but I don’t really like it.

On my breathing exercise machine I have increased it from 700 to 1500. The max is 2500. Since I’ve had the machine only a week, I think I’ll make it to the top.

1 Like

Great thread topic!! I’m on my path to full holistic health.

1 Like

I helped another student with a research paper today. I looked up some websites that will get her more confidant about turning the information into sentences and paragraphs. I didn’t know how much I knew until I compared it to another person’s knowledge.

I also went for walk in the park. Now I’m headed for some ice cream or yogurt.

1 Like

You can access your accounts on a computer too. I just like my phone because if I am tempted to buy something I can look at how little money I have and get over it.

There are two Van Gogh watercolors of the inside of the asylum he was in. One looking down a long interior corridor; the other looking toward an open outer door with sunlight coming in. I have everything I need to make batiks now. I’m going to try to do the one with the open door. It looks very much like Sheppard Pratt where I was for a year.

1 Like