I need to do my work

Yeah I told him it’s probably going to get worse, and then he will have more to bitch about. And he’s said before that he thinks we are getting tired of his complaining. Not at the moment but now, now I’m tired when he could help himself and does not.

Yeah, it can be exhausting.

2 Likes

Does anyone else want to chore swap today? I need to do a load of laundry, hang it up to dry, and make dinner of some kind.

I’m thinking Brussels sprouts and popcorn.

1 Like

I’m happy you finished your task.

Sometimes, or maybe every time I have something to do, I become very worked up about it. Even just having one task makes my temperature rise its the weirdest thing! Though I still leave things to the eleventh hour because it kicks mania into gear and I get so much done. I can have one month to get a list of things done and leave them all for the last couple days and get it done. I’ve been working on getting my life in order so I don’t do that anymore. Its not healthy.

We should have a topic for supporting each other to get things done! An accountability forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay - thank you for this reminder, @Ninjastar.

3 Likes

I woke up at 4:30 and felt super motivated! I fell asleep at like 9 the night before, because I was so upset and burnt out, and the full night of sleep did good things to me! I’m in the middle of makin cupcakes, and I deep cleaned my kitchen! Pics to come.

1 Like

I love it when I get enough sleep. It makes it easier to do my schoolwork and homework. What kind of cupcakes are you making?

1 Like

Chocolate and gay! My friend is having a sleepover and she asked me to bring something delicious and rainbow.

1 Like

Lol something delicious and rainbow. Now I want a cupcake. Also I hope the sleepover is fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They ended up being pansexual instead of gay. The frosting wasn’t mixing as well as I hoped. But they’re still beautiful!

2 Likes

That looks awesome ! Are you a chef @Ninjastar ?

1 Like

I used to work in a bakery. It was my favorite job ever, and I would still be doing it if it paid better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.