I need to distance myself from my colleague but I sit right next to her

She always critise me and my partner. She says he’s just using me and if he loved me then he would agree to marry me already.She said why wait if he loves you why he waiting. We’ve been together two years though… I want to marry him but I can’t marry him if he not ready …

The only thing that makes me feel less angry about it all, is because I know she’s misrable with her life and trying to make me feel crap about mine.

2 Likes

It seems to me your colleague is toxic. She will spread her negative view of life everywhere.

3 Likes

Be politically correct. Don’t buy into her rubbish but just nod your head and smile a lot! What I do to people who are Ass’s. Just be professional and do what you need to do to get by and just avoid such things. Sounds like an idiot so don’t waste your energy!

3 Likes

Societies a ■■■■■! I have to learn to stop caring what anyone thinks.

1 Like

I need to distance myself from my colleague but I sit right next to her

Have you tried farting :grin:

3 Likes

I completely agree with @rogueone

1 Like

It won’t work … Hers will over power mine. Seriously she does it ALL THE TIME.

2 Likes

@Drug-Slug
A slow, silent, but deadly one?
Or or or, a loud, juicy one?

I’m lol, hon. I really like you! You cracking me up!

1 Like

Thanks! I think we were twins in another realm lololololololololol

1 Like

@anon80629714 I would bet my life she is horribly jealous of you and your partner.

1 Like

The only reason I even sit there is because I have to :pleading_face:

Scooch real close, and say… Just for you… fart, and then roll away lolol

Yeah but as I said as she does 50 of those in 5 mins it’s hardly gonna work :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.