I need some time alone

I sat and felt a little upset with myself. I had nothing I wanted to do and I had very few interests. I have a few friends and I was not interested in doing anything with them. I couldn’t understand what was wrong with me.
I realized I do not want to fill all of my time with “things-to-do.” I needed time to myself to think things through. You see, I am somewhat introverted. That is the way I am. I need a few hours sometimes to sit and think, to myself. I need the time. Then I can learn to cope with my life in general.
I still have a problem with activities and plans, but I have reached a new understanding. I will work on this further.

12 Likes

@Here4You, if you want Im always here too. You can PM me any time you need a friend…

2 Likes

That is very nice, Zoa. I will keep your offer in mind in the future. I have had problems for many years and I keep thinking I am finally getting better. This morning waking up was easier than it has been for a long time. I guess you see I have some distress.

2 Likes

I’m glad you woke up fine in morning.I am a bit better with every year passing, and with prayers get my life easier.Address me any time.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.