I need anger management

I hate someone more than anything on the planet. Its like a new persona. I never used to hate that person but now it’s like I see how evil we both were and I can’t forgive. I’m fully in a state of hatred i hate that this person had come back into my life and my relationship with my bf got fd up bc I allowed him back… I hd to get pregnant bc after asshilr camr back I didn’t want to lose my be my family and now regret it… Terribly. I hate him so much for it. I despise him.

1 Like

Are you pregnant now?

I hope there is a back door to get out of this. How would you move forward?

you are acting out on sheer instinct, no worries.

I hope if you’re not on meds you can go thru with pregnancy.

Even a bad man is no reason to lose anything, unless, you can’t see yourself with a baby.

I wish you well. It sounds very hostile to you, and I hope you gain in your determination.

I bet she never responds to you peeps

1 Like

Eat humble pie.

That’s what I was told when I was angry the other day.

It kinda worked and I eat humble pie when I deal with mental health team.

If your pregnant are you gonna keep it?
Know its sounds hard - but try and let your anger go.
It will only eat you up inside and probably affect your mental health wellbeing.

Write your feelings down on paper - and air your concerns there.

Remember only you can help yourself. Look for positives,
the very fact you have posted - shows you want to feel different.

I never understand what you want to say

2 Likes

Yes definitely express your anger… in a tame amd creative way. lift yourself above the animal kingdom. But if that guy needs the boot then use it on him and get somebody to help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.