Schizophrenia.com

I must be intimidating

I get cute all the time mainly from the girls not sure about guys. Must I be a lesbian or something?

Well, you know that, but it is okay to be a lesbian too.

3 Likes

Lol I dunno wth

I believe your not,you like guys from my intuition.Its not wrong to be lesbian but I believe your straight,you got to figure it out yourself :smile:

1 Like

It is interesting, only you know it, I have a funny story. I had been in California and then drove my auto across the USA and when I came to Miami, there was suddenly a voice in my mind ‘gay club’ plus my name, but I am straight and still have not figured was it a voice inside my mind or did somebody try to communicate to me with some secret technology. Well I did not go to a gay club. :smile:

I don’t think so. Women are always much more likely than men to compliment each other on appearance.

1 Like

I have another interesting story. Back in Dec 1999 when my former US spouse had left and I stayed alone in our house in Atlanta. Suddenly I got a telephone call that now I understand that it was to brainwash me. I picked up the phone and there was a fast speaking female voice on the line and I started immediately thinking that this call was somehow trying to change my sexual orientation and I did hang it up very fast. After the call my brain did not function any longer well and it took few days to recover. It was all so strange.

1 Like

Is it possible that your bisexual?

1 Like

You do keep mentioning it. Girls just talk like that though.

Any case women hitting on you doesn’t mean you’re a lesbian.

I get the feeling you aren’t very sexual. Else you’d have a stronger sense of what you are attracted too.

Good luck @Ish. There is a guy out there for you.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’re a lesbian or not. If you aren’t a lesbian already, maybe you should try it: the hours are good and you get paid holidays.

2 Likes

thats so absurd its funny… but dang man you are a B___Buster

2 Likes

Ish i offer a :rose: and a hug today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have no idea what that means lol

Ever try being asexual… Than u don’t have to worry bout either gender…

I am self-sexual. I make love to myself, but don’t feel the need to include anyone else.

1 Like

Perhaps you intend your outcome. You don’t understand being offered a flower or hug in symbol? Perhaps i misunderstand but it seems you try to intimidate.
Oh hey are you a dude ? I thought with the pink icon you were saying you were a girl not getting interest from guys … Oh damn. Whoops. Lol

1 Like

@HuckFinn ish is a girl.

1 Like

Lool I don’t do hugs but Here’s a virtual one (hug) lol

2 Likes

OK. Im shutting up now.