I missed my dad

He passed away in February from lung cancer.

He used to smoke 3 packs of cigarettes in a day. I am so much like him. When I did the DNA test I got 98% his birthplace on my results. and 2% North African? Lol.

He was so funny, always making people laugh. He was not the most affectionate but after he passed away I saw him in my dream, we hugged, cried. It felt so real.

My brother told me if you wanna see him, don’t wait. I booked a ticket, flew there and it was within a few days he passed away. I made him coffee, brought him breakfast, we made a joke together. I am so glad I went at the right time. It was a huge stroke of luck.

6 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. It’s always good to keep happy memories of two of you together.

I had a similar dream, we did hugged as well, and cried too. And then he walked out, I was looking for him everywhere but I couldn’t find him, I felt profound and vivid emptiness in the dream, he was no longer there.

When I woke up in the morning my sister arrived in my house to inform me that our dad passed away that night.

Stay strong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.