I miss work

I quit working April 2020. I miss it. It was keeping me busy and making me feel useful, better self confidence, and making good money. I was working full time as an accountant assistant with accounting softwares and Excel. I was able to afford eating outside more often, buying what I want even if its expensive, etc It made me go outside my house and meet new ppl. Its good for my CV etc

7 Likes

Sometimes I miss work and other times I don’t. One of my jobs could be very stressful and my boss could be pretty demanding. I know that i could not handle that job now.

2 Likes

I was able to afford buying brand clothes, 200$ Nike shoes, expensive gaming PC, etc I also felt better among my friends who work and had something to talk about, how was work etc

1 Like

My job wasn’t stressful for me. My mother is friend with the boss.

1 Like

I had my own office there. Though I dont miss being on Latuda, it was hell…

1 Like

What were your jobs if its not private?

1 Like

I worked an electrical job on weekdays and did security on weekends. The electrical job was the one that could be kind of stressful.

3 Likes

I had a friend who was an electrician, its hard.

1 Like

I feel the same my friend.yeah I need work.hard times at the moment.

1 Like

It can be. Most of the stress was generated because my boss always wanted things done fast so that he could make more money.

3 Likes

My friend told me the same thing about his boss!

2 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t want to go back to that job even if I could. It was way too hectic. Too much pressure.

2 Likes

Plus, I’m not sure if I’m smart enough anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve always had trouble holding jobs due to my anxiety and depression. Longest one I had was 3 or 4 months. It was at a Amazon warehouse.

2 Likes

I cant do presz jobs. I was managing a gym before sz, I was alone working but it was a small gym for a big company.

1 Like

Is working at home easier for you?

1 Like

I meant it was a small gym in their big buisness building. Its for their workers.

I think it would be. Maybe I should try to find a job where I can work from home. Im broke and need the money.

1 Like

I might be able to do my old security job. I’m not sure if I could handle it or not.

1 Like

You should if it doesnt worsen your sz, you’ll have more money and be busy feeling useful.

1 Like