I miss sex but I don't want lubrication products in me

ok so that solves the lubrication problem

what about inner labial stretching?

maybe i should speak to a gyneacologist but if anyone has any anecdotal REAL stories or know the sciency facts…that they feel comfortable to share…that could be a start

Vaginas are naturally elastic. While I’ve heard vaginal birth can change a woman’s parts a bit, they are otherwise known to keep their shape.

1 Like

Thanks Fractaled :white_flower:

1 Like

are we talking about the same thing, I mean the inner labia parts, not the actual internal vagina.

1 Like

No, sorry I misread you.

I’m not sure what might help. There are probably creams a Dr could prescribe for any discomfort.

1 Like

I don’t like creams from the doctors.

I guess I may just have to remain asexual,

Anyways, guys prefer sex with no condoms I think, and that will always make me feel not good enough, even if they can ‘tolerate’ or be fine with the condom :white_flower:

1 Like

https://www.ahyes.org/products/water-based-organic-lubricant/

1 Like

spit works for me…but you have to spit about three or four times…haha

1 Like

This is the exact one I was looking at a while back.

But firstly the first ingredient is aloe Vera which is not recommended to be used there, from what I remember reading, if I remember correctly

And secondly I think I wasn’t satisfied with some other ingredient/s too.

But anyways I’m now concerned mostly about inner labial stretching, And irritation
It is pretty dam serious. To me.

1 Like

Actually ignore that maybe aloe Vera is okay… :smiley:

I will look into it

Thankyou Zannah…

1 Like

Labia do not stretch during sex. Where did you get that idea? Unless you’re putting weights on them for kink purposes.

1 Like

I was always under that assumption, maybe it is only if the sex is not very lubricated.

but that does sound reassuring what you are saying, I guess

Do you think this could be body dysmorphia? Have you spoken with your therapist about this?

1 Like

It is mainly to do with the idea of irritation, like skin to clothes contact

Can you speak with your ob/gyn dr about your concerns?

1 Like

yes I will do, I thought that I would try the forum too to get preliminary ideas, I always find that the more opinions and answers I get on this the more informed I am

My sex drive got lower again I was a little disappointed. I guess it is probably good for my ability to focus though.

1 Like

Yes, definitely speak with a Dr about this as they can discuss possible treatment options with you. This seems to have been concerning you for a while as you’ve posted about this before.

2 Likes

The last time I left my coconut oil unattended it wrote itself several cheques from my chequebook and cashed them. Definitely untrustworthy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.