I met a really nice guy online

It was through a dating site.

Yea I mean right now I have no idea which way this is going to go and that’s OK.

But thanks for your advice StarCrazy I totally agree

1 Like

How do the nerves manifest for you? Do you speak about yourself more than is customary? (That’s what I do with everyone).

Also where are you with the CVs and interviews? It seems like a dropped topic.

Rooting for you either way on both topics!!!

For me when I’m nervous I turn stranger than usual. Lol yea I do that too what you said. And I interrupt.

I gave up with the job hunt for me. I tried it but the trial was a disaster.

I am not ready just yet.

Thanks for rooting for me Happy2Help.

I’m rooting for you too Happy2Help.

3 Likes

It did not work out.

1 Like

That’s too bad, @anon83141956 .
I was pulling for you.
This kind of thing happens to me, too. I just try to be thankful that (for a little while) someone made me feel special.

It is disappointing after the initial excitement for it to fall through. I’m here with you. We all are. Keep your chin up. It will happen someday. :heart:

2 Likes

There’s a guy I kinda like. I don’t think it’s going to work out. When I was young it would have devastated me but now that I’m older it won’t kill me.

2 Likes

Aw thanks Sue Bee, inside I really thought this might be a good thing but all of a sudden today I felt super stressed so had to call it quits.

Thanks for well wishes…

Take care SueBee…

Hope you come across someone where it feels right.

2 Likes

Why don’t you think it’s going to work out?

He lives in another country and I think he’s moved on anyway.

1 Like

Oh I see. OK. I understand

1 Like

Sorry it didn’t work out @anon83141956 … wishing you luck :hugs:

1 Like

Thankyou LunaNoir. Nice to see you online too.

1 Like

Sorry it didn’t work out but I’m sure something good will happen again for you. Be positive and keep your guard up but there are nice people out there.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.