Schizophrenia.com

I met a really nice guy online

Hmm?.

Does She Now, Do You Think, Analyze, Repeat With Truth, Or Wishful Thinking?.

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. Mother Nature Is Secretively Gazing Into The Void Of Humans And Trees. . . . . . .

Always trust yourself. You got this. Don’t worry nothing will happen, I promise.

2 Likes

No matter what I do, mother nature understands me.

Hmm?.

Well Thus Could Be True. . .

Since You, Like The Rest Of Us. . .

Always Breathing. . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. Mother Nature Gives Comfort To The Pain Among The Walls That Cant Cease. . . . . . .

1 Like

Today… Mother nature comforts me,… And the rest of us in the UK, with this blue sky

:star_struck:

3 Likes

I met a really nice woman online. Unfortunately it turned out she was selling the latest antipsychotic. She definitely accepted me for the way I was and said it would make me even better. But it didn’t and I had to go back on the old one. As for dating her she went to the trash file to freshen up and never returned.

1 Like

That sounds like a terrible experience… Goes to show we can’t accept anything anyone says.

I have a crush on someone, but people are saying nasty things, like I should forget it. Do they even know who it is? Don’t worry, busybodies. I’m already over it.

1 Like

@Brendalyn when I was younger and had a crush on a guy, I would tell my friends and describe him as being so wonderful that my frenemies would tell me that he was probably out of my league and not interested. Don’t listen to the naysayers and go for it! That is my advice at least.

1 Like

@anon83141956 good luck with your new romantic prospect! Exciting!

2 Likes

I hope it works out for you. Just be yourself. That’s all you can do. Good luck!!!

1 Like

Good luck with it all !

2 Likes

This is me all the time. I would eat croissants all day all night for weeks on end if weight wasn’t an issue.

2 Likes

Where did you find him?
Also take your time with it. Don’t rush into anything.

I dont trust online dating. I prefer nightclubs and seeing the other party in real life first.

I have a friend online whom I like. I don’t know if he reciprocates. He is an imperfect person but sweet nonetheless. His heart really impresses me. I’ve never met anyone like him.

3 Likes

Also social bars.

Good luck.

I’ve only been in contact with him yesterday and today so idk if it is actually gonna go anywhere.

I’m pretty nervous so idk.

Nerves can ruin it.

If I continue to be nervous.

This is my past history with dating nerves usually ruin it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the good luck…

1 Like

Really. OK. I prefer a lil bit of messaging first.

Just to catch a gist of each other before meeting if that ends up happening.

2 Likes