I may be developing DIP. I'm not sure

I dont trust doctors. I would get a second opinion. For a start Parkinson’s is associated with tremors at rest or in a resting state which is not when you get it.

I read on another forum someone having tremors in the morning which they eradicated by taking a magnesium tablet in the morning and night and applying magnesium oil topically. This would make sense as magnesium is muscle relaxant and a mineral that most people have very low levels off. It also is needed to handle stress (muscle and brain relaxant ) and as Cortisol (stress hormone) is highest in the morning the lack of magnesium may cause over excitation of the nerves.

It could also very well be caused by your meds - to be fair to your Pdoc not just the meds he has prescribed but also possible interactions with others. Do you take any meds for sleep for example ?

Given the tremors are mainly in one hand and when you are attempting something and only in the morning I would say makes it highly unlikely to be PD - bit of a mystery really as the symptoms dont quite fit any of the tremors listed below.

Try the magnesium - very useful for Everyone - tremors or no tremors , sza or normies

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Tremor-Fact-Sheet