Schizophrenia.com

I make soup

I have ordered a soup maker
Anyone else got one? Any good?

I do not know what a soup maker is??? I like soups, green pea soup, meat soup and so on. I also make my soups.

I have a slow cooker… it works great.

A lot of the light soups I like are pretty easy to make in a pot.

1 Like

That’s what I do, cook my soups in one pot. Ready made soups are quite expensive and self-made are quite inexpensive.

1 Like

I’m making soup right now on a pot. Don’t know what a soup maker is. Will google it

I know how to make pasta and lentil soup. Never tried vegetables, i always try soup of the day when I go. :stew:

It’s so eaaasy! You should try it, little trick: let the vegetables stew a little bit first with olive oil, like for 15 min, then add the hot water. It’s delicious :smile:

1 Like

Are you making kale soup…I hear Portugal is known for it

1 Like

So is a soup maker like a blender/crock pot hybrid? Never heard of it before.

I like making lentil soup. I just got ingredients to make a butternut squash and pumpkin soup later this week. I’m pretty excited about it.

Really? Didn’t know, there’s some people who make kale soup, I usually don’t, not really a fan. I’m making carrots and sweet potatoe

2 Likes

That’s what the guy at work said that day i told him I talked to someone from Portugal (you) online…he’s Ecuadorian. Maybe he just likes it…he likes soup a lot

1 Like

Yeah, my mom says is a country side thing, there’s a lot of immigrants from the country side so it’s possible thats where your friend got it from. We use kale in a typical portuguese dish called cozido à portuguesa (boiled portuguese style) where basically you boil all types of meat with kale and beans and rice…

3 Likes

Wow yum…the wine makes it look even better…so well put together that pic lol. I’m hungry now.

1 Like