I made the trip to Norman without a hitch ! proud

I first had lunch with an old colleague from the architecture school…now she’s a high up architect. Her new husband was with her and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I am so happy for her…she also has a daughter and son. 10 and 12…anyways, after lunch I went to see my good high school friend Debby to see her and her dying ex husband that Debby is being hospice for. they have nurses come in too.

Tana the architect was such a bright and cheery person today with her smart husband…then Debby was so sad I could tell she was really depressed…I got to see dying Randy but he didn’t acknoweledge my voice and didn’t open his eyes…sad…so much death in my life lately.

5 Likes

I’m happy you got to see your old friends.

Sorry to hear about your friend Randy that’s dying,

Its great that you went to see him, regardless of his unresponsiveness

I know you’ve suffered a lot of loss recently, but we’re all proud of you for handling it so well!

3 Likes

thank you sweetheart. @anon54386108

2 Likes

I’m happy you had a good day @jukebox - awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey mate…well done on that highway trip and glad you had a decent time! Always good catching up with people you know and it’s important not to isolate yourself. Well done you!

1 Like

Kudos to you for looking up old friends. That took balls to see Tana so successful. Good for you.

2 Likes

Glad you got to see your friends.
Sorry about Randy @jukebox.

3 Likes

Did you see Baker Mayfield when you went to Norman :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks everyone…no I didn’t get to see Baker Mayfield but he was nearby somewhere !! haha

1 Like

I am sorry to hear about your struggles, Jukebox.

I lost a step-father in September. I’m still coping with some complicated grief.

On the positive, kudos to ya for getting out and mingling with old friends.

Sorry for your losses and struggles.

Take care. :v: :heart:

1 Like