I made the first step to go back to work

I emailed my manager to say I would like to come back after 8 July. She said I might only get a few hours a week (12 hours) but will review this after… to be honest I am happy with that 12 hours. It means I can get off the benifits… I am anxious and scared too because this after I left because of my health.

10 Likes

Oh that’s awesome! I hope it works out!

1 Like

Wish you luck @anon80629714 hope you can get back to some normality whatever that is!

1 Like

Good luck! Work keeps my mind busy so most of the time I find it more beneficial than not and I hope the same goes for you!

1 Like

I hope you can sustain a healthy work/rest balance, and not feel compelled to change your job very soon!

1 Like

Sounds a plan. Hope it goes well for you.

1 Like

Actually I left work to keep my benefits. See I was working 40+ hours a week just so I could gain like 400 dollars a month…considering I was doing well on disability and working part time and didn’t need the money as well lack of proper equipment for us to inventory items and I was a warehouse person…it just wasn’t worth it. Now I got a 4 day weekend and leisurely part time work.

1 Like

Just make sure you get good health care through your employer. Losing medicare can be tough.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.