I made it to 50!

Today’s my 50th birthday. This forum is probably the only place where people can understand how miraculous that feels.
At my worst, I would never have believed I’d make it this far. (At my worst I didn’t want to) Part of me is just thrilled that I’ve completed more than half of my time here. But part of me feels as though I’ve accomplished something.
There are so many young people on here. You’re all working so hard and getting the help you need. It seems so heavy and hopeless sometimes but there’s so much potential in all of you. If I can make it to 50, there’s no telling what all of you can do! :blush:

48 Likes

#A Big Happy Birthday to you! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Hedgehog!! :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday, I’ll be 50 in September in this year, although I have many illnesses I am glad that I have made this far … happy birthday again …

2 Likes

When i heard U first u were carrying your life without medicine …!! It surprised me a lot …!!!
Cuz my father is a sz never medicated we worked full time even not letting us to know us…!!
He still work finer then me …!! Anyways Happy super birthday @Hedgehog …!!! Apologizing for speaking a lot …!!! In fact i always wanted to admire u …!!! Cuz u have full time JOb…!!! A loving husband .!!!
Nicely raised kids …!!! have a wonderful married life …!! And enjoy life!! I am not a fan of medicine either …!! anyways have a lovely day and good night…!!!

1 Like

Happy birthday! It’s truly incredible how you’ve come this far, keep it up!

1 Like

Happy birthday, and congratulations! 50 is a big deal!

1 Like

Hi hedgehog happy birthday.it amazing that you survive for 50 years with sz.i always respect the people who live long life with this disease. i m only 35 and i don t really live another 35 but i have to survive also.take care

3 Likes

@Ninjastar, that is one of my favorite movies of all time!!! So funny :joy: Thank you.

1 Like

You know, I’m so touched by the responses. On one hand, how sad that the people who know and understand me the best are people I’ve never met! But mostly I’m really really grateful for everyone on here. Thank you for existing, all of you. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Hedgehog. In July I’ll also turn 50.

2 Likes

@Hedgehog

Happy birthday! 50 is a very special birthday. All the best.

1 Like

Happy 50th Birthday to a very special and beautiful lady! So glad I met you xoxo

1 Like

Happy birthday honey

Thanks for all your positive responses

1 Like

Awesome! Happy birthday @Hedgehog!! :smiley:

Take care.

1 Like

Happy birthday, @Hedgehog :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hippo Bird Day!!! Keep on trucking!

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :smiley: