Schizophrenia.com

I made a video game!

Well sort of. It is a choose your own adventure text game. It only has 1-3 steps, but it took a lot of work and it actually runs properly with all possible options! I can’t wait to show my professor, and I really hope I get a good grade on it. It is called Chocolate Vampire Hunter.

30 Likes

That sounds cool. Good job. :lizard::lizard::lizard:

2 Likes

Wow! How cool! Good job!!!

1 Like

I used to love playing those when I was growing up. Well done on creating one !

2 Likes

sounds like fun

2 Likes

The name is hilarious LOL

3 Likes

That’s really cool! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The game ends when you either make friends with or get killed by a vampire who is addicted to chocolate.

4 Likes

What game engine or programming did you use?

I programmed it in Java using Jgrasp

6 Likes

I am or used to be a java programmer!! But I am not familiar with jgrasp. Will look it up shortly.

Good job!

2 Likes

I’m still ridiculously excited. I made Mr. Star and Starlet play my game and they both loved it! They were excited because they knew me well enough to know how to get the good ending on the first try.

2 Likes

That’s so cool! Didn’t know you were in Uni/college

1 Like

What is the name of the course you are taking that requires this?

1 Like

Introduction to Programming. It is a pretty beginner level course. I had no previous experience with this.

2 Likes

Very cool ninja!

2 Likes

I’m having trouble sleeping because I’m so impressed with how smart and awesome I am. I don’t think it’s mania, just regular old getting excited at accomplishing something difficult.

5 Likes

Lol, that’s totally fair to be excited. Never lose your inquisitive spirit, you make good things.

2 Likes

I’m hoping we learn how to share things online soon, so I can subject you all to my game

3 Likes

Count me in. I’ll help with QA, lol

1 Like