I’m suicidal

There is no way out of this

Why do you think so? There is always hope and ways to solve a problem.

3 Likes

My psychiatrist and counselor are private pay. Insurance doesn’t cover them. We are running out of money and I will have to stop seeing them next month. I can’t work, but I’m waiting to hear back on disability. I probably won’t get approved. I’ve seen my counselor once or twice a week for four years. I can’t imagine switching. I have ocd, too, and we’re in the middle of exposure therapy.

Whatever it is don’t commit suicide

3 Likes

I’m sorry hug louiseg but that’s not reasons to kill yourself!! Hang in there miss

People love you a lot

3 Likes

Hope you will get approved. If you feel suicidal tell your husbund, psychiatrist or please call emergency number.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Please don’t go :heart:

1 Like

I bought Tylenol to overdose

Please don’t do it @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

1 Like

Destroy the tylenol. Or better still give them to your husband. You need to talk to a person in real life. Call one of the hotlines or go to the hospital.

Don’t get overwhelmed by the future or what might happen. The future has a way of working out.

7 Likes

Talked to my counselor. Better now. Thank you.

11 Likes

That’s good that you are better now, now please stay that way. Or better yet improve.

1 Like

Remain with us @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter!
Contact your psychiatrist ASAP!

1 Like

Im so happy you are feeling somewhat better. You have family who love you and people here who like you a lot. Dont do anything impulsive. You are loved and needed and im sure you will find a way through it all. Hang on.

2 Likes

You will get through this without harming yourself.
I’ve been through the most terrifying, terrible, excruciating sht…………. but it was always temporary.
Talk to someone or call someone. In AA they say, “A problem shared, is a problem halved.”
You’re a nice person @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter and that counts for something. You will survive. Sometimes life is just ugly and impossible but many people suffer the worst unimaginable sh
t that life can throw at you but they come out the other side. You can to.

I know people can suck but it helps to be around them, can you join any kind of day treatment or support group or mental health clubhouse where you can at least just sit and be near people? Good luck.

1 Like

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter I’m glad you talked to your counselor. Did you come up with a safety plan?

2 Likes

Hang on @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter
You have people who need you
Is there a crisis centre where you can go for a couple of days?
((hugs)) :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support. I’m not doing well. I keep buying Tylenol to overdose on. Thankfully, I haven’t. I speak with my counselor again on Monday. Last night some friends intervened.

2 Likes

That’s good that you haven’t overdosed. Remember we as a forum support, so hang in there.

2 Likes