I’m starting to see bizarre animals and people

Ok so I’ll admit I haven’t taken my haldol and I feel slightly paranoid and am seeing dogs spiders and people but I don’t wanna go on more meds haldol is giving me bad tremors

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time to try another AP

2 Likes

Yeah I’m seeing my doctor on Wednesday so tomorrow they aren’t there all the time but I don’t think I’ve not seen or heard stuff for like 15 minutes I should just say f*ck it and take the Haldol it’s in my blister pack I think taking it and getting side effects with is ■■■■

I take 300mg haldol shot every month.
I have no problem

1 Like

I have side effects with haldol, but they’re greatly reduced now because I take Cogentin (benztropine) and it really helps

2 Likes

I agree with @Om_Sadasiva . If haldol is giving you bad tremors, maybe it’s time to try another Ap.

3 Likes

I agree with others, a Med change is a must. Those Tremors may become permanent I get zero side effects from Abilify at 15 mg… unfortunately, it doesn’t work as well for me as it has for others

1 Like

I was on 10mg abilify. It’s caused td big time. So I’m on perphenazine. I hope your meds situation works out. Zyprexa made me sleepy all day. I’m sure your pdoc will help. I hope.

3 Likes

Thanks @roxanna I hope everything goes well in your world, too

2 Likes

I’ve had schizophrenia for roughly 13 years. I never had visual hallucinations until recently. It has me worried. I’m sorry you’re having trouble with them. They can be scary.

3 Likes

Man you don’t want tardive dyskinesia, if it’s making you shaky let yr doc know asap

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.