I’m starting to realize what I’m experiencing is really schizophrenia

I was just hospitalized for almost 2 weeks. I think I’m starting to realize I really do have schizophrenia. I’m coming to terms with my illness.

8 Likes

Hello @anon55704218. If you don’t mind me asking what have you been experiencing that convinced you?

The tv hasn’t been talking to me and I don’t feel any microphones on me.

4 Likes

Excellent! So glad you got help! This is great for you. You’re at the beginning of your road to stability. One day soon you’ll look back and be amazed at how far you made it.

2 Likes

I see, so as soon as you stopped hearing the T.V talk to you that convinced you about your illness. Sounds like you were in deep psychosis than. Coming to terms with this illness is a huge step even if it feels like it is small, you are making progress! How do you feel with the medicine?

1 Like

Thankyou so much

1 Like

I feel very relaxed and calm… without the medicine I had racing thoughts and was super charged

2 Likes

That is good, from my experience and reading the side effect labels, Anti psychotics are suppose to make you feel calm and have a clearer mind. I understand that sounds like hell, I imagine sleeping was hard.

1 Like

No sleeping is good. I sleep pretty good.

1 Like

well excellent !! I hope you stay on your meds so you can get better and better !!

1 Like

Good to hear you’re on medication and gaining more insight into your illness.

Hope you keep making progress!

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re doing better! Once I accepted my illness and got on the right meds, it made a huge difference. I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Thankyou guys.!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.