Schizophrenia.com

I’m sooooo happy!

I’m so happy right now! At my last appointment with my pdoc on Friday she said she was going to try and get the in house pharmacy to ship me my Loxapine so I didn’t have to worry about running out all the time due to shortages at my pharmacy. And it just came in the mail today!! And she even managed to get me 50mg capsules which are like impossible to find, I’m so happy and just sighing with relief that I don’t have to worry about running out of Loxapine which is the one med that really keeps me sane.

26 Likes

I’m glad you are happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay so happy for you!

2 Likes

That must be a weight off your mind. I don’t know how I’d handle the stress if abilify was in short supply.

1 Like

Yay Hanna that’s good to hear! Hugs

1 Like

I’ve already had to stop Loxapine once due to shortages. Trying five different pharmacy chains with none of them had it. Thankfully seems like some have it back in stock now but still it provokes anxiety that they will all run out again. I do not do well off of Loxapine.

2 Likes

Yay! I had to switch pharmacies for similar reasons. I’m glad you got situated.

:blush: happy for you!! @Hanna_Foxx

1 Like

I see you are relieved from worrying about the suply of Loxapine. Happy for you too.

1 Like

Good to hear you have some peace of mind. Nothing worse than runn i ng out of meds. :grin:

1 Like

So glad this came through for you. Very happy your happy!

1 Like

My two life savers, Loxapine and Geodon.

1 Like

that nice @Hanna_Foxx !
i’m glad you got the meds

Yay!! I’m happy for you