I’m so tired

Another night awake. I have to go out of the house today to meet a friend and to take my comforter to be washed at the laundromat and then go home to do my own clothing laundry and clean my house.

I finally feel like I can sleep and I have so much to do:(

I think maybe I will push the laundry and cleaning off til tomorrow so SO can watch me sleep instead.

1 Like

I hope that you get some sleep. Have you ever tried a sleep med like trazadone or remeron? It may help you. Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve never tried Remeron. Trazodone is actually too effective, it’s been years since I’ve tried it but it makes me sleep so hard that I sleep most of the day. Makes me miss work and stuff. I don’t understand why. It happened at the lowest dose too. They had me halfing them and it still screwed with me.

Picking up supplements that are supposed to help me sleep. The longer I go without sleep the worse the paranoia about going to sleep gets. It’s vicious. I hope I can sleep. I woke up at 11 yesterday and can’t sleep again. Idk.

1 Like

You could try Doxepin. It is similar to trazadone, but may affect you differently. You could try it the night before a day off to see how you do

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. I haven’t tried this.

1 Like

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.