I’m so angry 😡 how my daughter was conceived

Sparrow’s dad quit his job once we got married (when I found out I was pregnant). I was working and going to college and had my own apartment. He is two years younger than my dad

Damn it. I was trying to get rid of him.

2 Likes

He spent a long time saying that the reason so many bad things happened to him is because god was punishing him for being born like that.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

I Almost Feel As If I Have No Real Authority On Your Personal Situation Of Telling Your Daughter.

On A Personal Note With My Parents.

I Come From A Very Terrible Family.

My Mom Never Spoke To Me. And When She Did It Was To Control My Actions.

She Once Threw Me Into The Bathroom (When I Was A Kid), And Whipped Me With A Belt.

As I Tried To Escape With Useless Screaming And No Room To Avoid The Lashings.

My Dad Once Threatened To Attack Me Because I Was Laughing To Myself From A Fun Thought.

Needless To Say I Don’t Care For My Parents.

Either Of Them.

But!,

I Love Myself. And I Love Many Things About The Universe.

The Past Is Dead To Me Now.

So With That Said, Your Daughter Is Well Loved By YOU.

The Rest Is YOUR Choice.

Love Is Love. And If You Do Decide To Try And Find Some Solace.

Try And Let The Purity Of Peace Be Felt From Your Heart.

3 Likes

Poor kid. Does he still blame himself? What do you even tell the kid?

I don’t know if my kid knows. I hope not. If she does she doesn’t seem to care.

2 Likes

He goes back and forth on how okay he is with it at any given moment. We talk about it a lot. Basically I tell him that, no matter what happened to cause him to exist, his mom loves him very much and Mr. Star and I love him very much. That we are glad he exists and that he isn’t at fault for anything another person did.

3 Likes

I used to call Sparrow “my beauty for ashes.” Something beautiful that came from something bad.

5 Likes

I empathize with you. As a victim of rape myself it’s hard to get over. I’ve been in therapy for three years bc of that reason.

But you and I are survivors so that’s something.

I wish the best for you.

-S

3 Likes

I’m glad you kept your daughter. Hugs

1 Like

She was a wild trip. Let me tell you! That child was carazy!!!

1 Like

Will be a hard conversation @Loke no doubt, so sorry you had to go theough that, the man who did thaf to you deserves to burn in hell sorry but true

He was just horny and before it happened I kept telling him no. Dude definitely liked women.

Sorry for your experiences.it must be hard .sexual trauvma is the worst ones.i can relate.hugs.:sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Psychosis raped me I guess, felt getting raped, no privacy from the voices, they commented on me even when I was playing with my thing.

1 Like

You mean your dingle hopper ? TMI bro lol :laughing:

1 Like

Its medical, I actually told my psychiatrist lol

1 Like

If anybody tried that on me I’d tear them apart or die trying.

Not a violent person, just saying. However that is a bit of an oversimplification. I recently started watching a series on Netflix called Unbelievable that tackles the “believability” issues young women face when reporting rapes, now I believe it’s a much bigger problem than I previously thought.

2 Likes

I read a victims of sexual trauma once that 1 in 6 boys will be sexually assaulted before turning 18.

It’s appalling how common rape really is. Supposedly we live in a fallen world but I have no idea what to think about that.

Thanks to my abuser for making me more screwed up than I realized.

:angry:

2 Likes

The person I lived with (an ex i guess… even though he was just using me for a place to live) raped me. I said no several times and he still forced himself on me and I just laid there and he asked me if I still wanted him to stop and I didn’t reply… I only told 2 people about it. I wasn’t going to share it… but things like this happens way too much in “relationships”… and needs to stop.

4 Likes

Oh wow :open_mouth: that’s awful.

1 Like

I applaud your bravery and agree with you that it has to stop.

2 Likes