I’m seeing a little boy named Rudy in my closet and at work and everywhere I go he’s there today

This little boy must be only 4 or 5 years old. But he keeps hiding in my closet waiting for me to open it to jump at me and scare me. I try to just talk to him in a calm voice and tell him I don’t like playing these kinds of games. Then he’ll whimper and cry next time I see him. At work while I was cleaning rooms he just kept standing in the door way watching me clean as he just stood there and cried. I felt bad for making him cry but I’m pretty sure he’s just a hallucination after using my deductive reasoning. But I’m having a hard time accepting that he isn’t real because I’ve never hallucinated real physical people before. Just shadow figures and mostly it’s just voices and paranoia and sometimes paranoid delusions. Is Rudy real? He could just be a friend of my roommates kid who is about the same age but that doesn’t explain how he follows me places.

2 Likes

It’s a hallucination at the end of the day. Don’t interact with it or pay any attention to it. Just get medical help and it will go away as always…it does sound like you need meds tho fox I’m worried about you :frowning:

1 Like

That’s scary. I believe this little boy is a hallucination and you need to talk to your Pdoc. I’m sorry you are not well.

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry bb. I have something similar, I’m so sorry but this very much sounds like a delusion/hallucination

1 Like

PM me if you want to talk about it

2 Likes

yes please share this with your pdoc…this doesn’t sound good…I’m sorry you feel this way.

1 Like

I’ll talk to my pdoc but I’m still not convinced he isn’t real. He seems so real.

1 Like

I know he seems real, but he really isn’t. I know that’s hard to come to terms with, but it’s only another hallucination

Did you stop your meds? You said you’re stopping them bcz they make you tired in a previous thread.

Yeah I stopped taking my Loxapine

1 Like

Its better to get back on meds. Also tell your Dr you did this and what symptoms you have.

I just hate how tired I got on Loxapine

But aren’t positive symptoms and paranoia worse? For me they are. Maybe ask your Dr to reduce your dosage, you will have more energy and maybe not have positive symptoms or paranoia.

1 Like

Yeah I want to try 10 mg instead of 50 mg

2 Likes

Attack this with logic.

How would a real boy be in closets and your work. Do his parents or caregivers know? Does he have a key? How does he get around?

2 Likes

I hallucinate little kids a lot. I usually see more than one.

1 Like

I started taking my Loxapine again and he went away

4 Likes

Even the highest dosages of all the many APs I’ve tried have never made the men who follow and record me go away. It makes it nearly impossible to believe they’re not real

Thank God thats a releif to hear @Hanna_Foxx I was worried

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.