I’m sad because i have to stay here

It’s mostly based on meds

Have u been in a ward ?

yea 2 times each 4 months

aww im sorry :confused:

it’s ok… i hated the first time but second time was better… i’m glad i got out though but it could have been worse. We did get several classes though to learn about the illness and such.

so u have sz? or sza?

Do geometry or math problems? It might help you to pass the time.

sz, possibly sza. they diagnosed sz but they said it could be sza too cause i have had a manic episode in the past.

1 Like

Yeah I’m doing geometry on Khan Academy

1 Like

oh that’s nice =D
keep on studying!

Grind math problems. Art is boring.

Programming helped me pass the time in the hospital. I was looking forward to every free moment I had to code. It feels like you aren’t stuck when you are moving forward on something you’re creating. Also making music can help. Or just talking to the people in there. And if you are really bored gaming on your laptop :D.

It’s all not as bad as it seems… If it wasn’t for the hospital I’d probably be dead by now

1 Like

When I was in the psych ward we had classes throughout the day. I spent my free time reading, drawing (not very good drawings), talking to people whom I felt I could trust, and watched a lot of movies. I also slept a good deal. My brain needed to adjust to meds and come down from being psychotic

And ate a lot. They had fruit cups and ice cream in the community fridge.

Ice cream? Wow we don’t have that

How are you btw

ah i’m doing pretty good. went for 1.5 hour walk with my dad today so i feel good, energized a bit =)

and tuesday mobile team girl comes to take me out for a walk.

how are you?

3 Likes

I’m ok tho still paranoid, my mom visited me today and will visit me tomorrow too

1 Like

Hey, you’ve got a math brain. Maybe teaching this old nerd some math will help you pass the time.
Performing a task succesfully will get me 0.17 points. About 87% of the tasks are successful.
So my questions are:

1. How do calculate how many tasks I’d need to succeed at to reach 900 points?
  2. If the number of succesful task is 87%, how do I calculate what’s 100%? In orher words, to succeed at enough tasks to reach 900 points with an 87% success rate, how many tasks would I need to perform?
  3. If we say I have 26 days to reach those 900 points, how many tasks would I need to succeed at per day on average?

was nice visit from your mum? Nice to hear that she will visit you tomorrow too =)