I’m sad because I failed a grade due to mental health

This made me feel like I’m stupid and dumb although I’m not actually behind people my age since I skipped 1st grade…

How to get over it? I’m only 15.

I wish I could’ve entered high school this year (it works differently here) but couldn’t because of this whole thing :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know how things work in the district where you live but don’t feel down about yourself. Since the whole corona virus thing everyone has been trying to survive and such. Keep doing your school work, make sure to have time to rest mentally. This is better said than done but I recently finished school some days were better than others but I made it. You are still young and have a lot of time don’t put that unwanted pressure on yourself.

1 Like

Hun as someone who has failed like 5 or 6 classes because of mental health reasons I’m here to tell you it DOES NOT matter. You retake the class and move on with life. I failed all those classes, retook them (some I had to retake more than once!) I still graduated and got my degree. I am successfully working now at my dream job.

But when i failed my first class I felt it was the end of the world just like you :slight_smile: if I could have gone back in time I would have told myself that it didn’t end up being a big deal. So ill tell you that too!

4 Likes

I learned that my mental health is more important than school eventhough I had A’s in university.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.