I’m really feeling like I’m responsible and the one

I’m not having a good few days. I’m really feeling like I am responsible for everyone’s happiness and unhappiness. I feel like my empathic nature shows and they take advantage of it …people that is. And I feel vulnerable. Everything seems so moody and colourful. But sometimes those colours are dark. I don’t know if I am stressed about moving this week and this is part of schizophrenia or if I am really responsible for everyone’s happiness.

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

Avoid people that would take advantage of you.

1 Like

That there happiness is all about me. It revolves around me. And sometimes people get very moody and dark and that’s my fault.

Problem is I can’t be a hermit. I have to interact with people everyday. And the chances are they will take advantage because people’s are assholea.

1 Like

I think you are upset. If you have done something wrong to make them feel bad, it is pretty normal to feel bad about it. Empathy is not a weakness.

1 Like

You’re barely responsible for the happiness of your direct family members, let alone everyone in the world.

Strangers have no reliance on your mood for their happiness! How does that even make sense?

1 Like

Stress can do weird things to someone with sz. It’s good to realize your struggling but make sure you check into some treatment if things get worse or you continue to get positives. Sometimes you can’t do this on your own.

3 Likes

Everyone has their individual responsibility you are not in charge of that. When I was psychotic my voices made me believe that if I was seperated from the world, put in hell, then there would be heaven on earth because I’m not there. As if I’m responsible for all the bad in the world. It doesn’t work like that.
Though it did make me look at myself in terms of self improvement in my way of being. My attitude towards myself

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.