I’m afraid to be home alone

If going to the hospital is to scary because you think it will be your demise, you should talk to your pdoc for a med change. I felt like this and the only thing that helped me was time and keeping a knife on my person when alone. But thats not the way to go, get a med change.

1 Like

I don’t know another way to tell you no! I thought you were getting better when a few days ago you said this was the last time you were going to ask. When people refuse to get help there’s not much here we can do!

1 Like

That’s actually what I do when I’m alone. I carry a knife with me.

I don’t know if it’s hallucinations but I hear everyone talking about me and telling me I’m going to die

Don’t carry a knife! This is how bad stories start! What if you mistake an innocent person for a bad person?! Please go get help. Please!

1 Like

Another thing is,because of my delusions I’m afraid to change my medication. I think it’s going to give me a bad effect.

I know it sounds scary but do NOT carry a knife around with you! I was thinking the same kind of stuff in April and was carrying a knife around with me and got arrested for violating a restraining order…they claimed I was going to hurt someone else with the knife even tho I felt it was for protection from bad people. Now I have to wear a GPS ankle monitor until my court date and am not even allowed to have a pocket knife on me. Please don’t let delusions get you into trouble like mine did…see your pdoc asap.

4 Likes

You don’t want a med change because you think it will get worse? How much worse could it get? You’re carrying a knife around because of delusions that aren’t real! Someone’s going to get hurt. It is not real! You’re not on the tv! You’re not on the radio! You’re close to psychosis if you’re not there already. What if you hurt one of your children or someone else? Considering that none of this is real you will be held in full responsibility! Let’s not let the schizo win! Let’s not have another headline in the paper about how people with schizophrenia are deeply disturbed and violent!

3 Likes

Keep refusing to get help and carrying a knife and you WILL end up on tv. The 6 pm news.

1 Like

Thankyou for that advice

Thankyou you are absolutely right

Lol that’was funny. But so serious

It’s all about craving attention which is a need of a child. You are an adult.

Exactly. 151515

Hold up. Don’t ever mistaken what I’m going through as craving attention, I’m craving help! You think I would say all of this stuff and put out my personal business for attention? No, I need help. I’m going through a difficult time in my life with this stuff. I don’t understand it so I’m trying to get all of the help I can get. Sorry if I come off as craving attention, but that is definitely not the case. I’m crying out for help.

1 Like

I’m so sorry,@anon55704218. I was just quoting somebody ignorant of mental illness. If I had a real answer, I’d be more thoughtful. My head gets empty and sometimes I fill it up with nonsense or even hurtful stuff.

One time I slept with two machetes next to my bed because I was paranoid.

Just relax, no one is after you and if you feel that way let it go. Try not to worry and everything will be fine.

1 Like

Am I on camera or microphone or not?

Your chances of being observed that way are nil. I can’t prove it and with your history of mental illness, I doubt if you could get any technician to come out to your place and prove it or not.

1 Like

Ok thankyou.1515

1 Like