I’m a little concerned

I feel like my voices have their own thoughts.

Like, it’s weird. My voices don’t say much, just a load of machine noises, phrases on repeat and garbled sound, sometimes they’ll call my name or laugh.

Whenever they start up… thoughts creep into my head that I don’t normally think. I mean nothing is telling me to die but I suddenly feel like it when sounds get stuck on repeat or I hear what sounds like a full cafeteria. Or, nothings telling me to cut, but it becomes a “brilliant idea” when the auditory hallucinations start up.

Is this weird? Am I hallucinating? Do voices have their own thought patterns?

I’m sorry if that didn’t make any sense

are you not taking meds?

I am, just got upped to 120mg Latuda and lithium
I think it’s not enough, they’re intense cravings to do harm to myself

I resist but it feels like some part of my psyche

I feel like my voices have their own brains

Voices sap our willpower. It is as if parts of our brain suddenly woke up to a separate consciousness and stole some of our own. It is imperative to get rid of voices.

Also, do you have any deep remorse or inner conflicts? I’ll give some examples: not pursuing a specific career path in the past; not getting the girl you loved; being uncertain about your sexuality etc. Voices capitalize on those negative aspects and can drive you suicidal, which is very dangerous.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.