I love peace and quite

My niece and nephew came to visit today and even though I love them I absolutely love peace and quite…

7 Likes

thats a nice day right there. My niece has been born though I haven’t met her yet.

6 Likes

I feel that occasionally with the kids.
I enjoy the time when they are in school to just relax in silence.
But by the time school ends I’m waiting to see them.

2 Likes

im the same i dont like noise

1 Like

I don’t like it quiet. I like it calm though. So playing my music and not having a bunch of people around is perfect for me. I had a house full of people this morning and I was just barely hanging on. Felt like I wanted to go in my bed and cry if they didn’t stop talking to me. Especially because they wanted to talk about their dramas. I don’t like drama.

2 Likes

Oh yeah it makes me crazy when people want to drag me into their circus

1 Like

what is drama, can you explain, it’s not meant to cause harm to others, but just incidence between two. Do you find you can’t find the means to desculate the situation, if not, maybe you should distant yourself. I always did it from a very young age with my family. They were fighters. I made peace.

1 Like

Basically they were talking bad about other people. It doesn’t sit well with me. I’m like you, peaceful.

1 Like

Yeah I have two nieces. It’s the closet I will ever get to having kids.

2 Likes

Honey, my brother loves my kids, my son his eyes so eyes green you’d die for. He knows it.

1 Like

I desired peace and quiet until I got it for a time. Then I discovered I liked the voices more than I thought before and felt truly lonely. I relapsed soon afterwards when the new drug that brought the silence stopped working and have accepted that some voices are better than none.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.