I love Opera Touch browser!

Chrome has been treating me badly wrt this site - not letting me post, not letting me quote, basically just running me around. And @LED and I were discussing how terrible it is to navigate screens too big for your hands.

I tried Opera Touch today and I love it. You do all your navigating, switching tabs, opening new tabs from the bottom of the screen, it doesn’t have that wonky problem that Chrome has with Discourse, it’s all around a great experience.

Long-press on the bottom button to open a new tab, navigate between tabs, move back and forth, search, close your current tab.

Only drawback for some is that it renders the text pretty small (which I love). Worth trying for anyone who’s frustrated with Chrome & this site.

5 Likes

I was wondering why you haven’t been posting much. I mean i know you recently took trip to my neck of the woods but thanks for sharing.

:innocent:

1 Like

I’ve taken a step back for school and other outside issues, too.

Did you know that my cat thought I was an imposter when I got home? Tried to drive me out of my bedroom. She had to spend the whole first night climbing over me and sniffing me to determine that I was who I claimed to be. Apparently Minnesota smells weird.

5 Likes

Lol!

She was wondering why you smelled like Spruce Trees. Give the ole gal a reprieve. Haha.

1 Like

Hahaha,such a funny thing about a cat. You mean you had brought back home the bad Minnesota air? I can’t believe it!

1 Like

I showered and spent the next day in an unwashed sweater from before the trip. It helped :joy_cat:

1 Like

It was strange and offensive to her. No love for pine trees with this cat :evergreen_tree::no_good_woman:t6:

1 Like

Oh, I see. Pine trees do have strong smells.

2 Likes

Glad you sorted it out @Rhubot ! Weird about the pussin! Very strange for a cat!

1 Like

She’s an oddball. I’m the only person she likes. Everyone else might as well be threatening her with machetes or stealing her catnip carrots.

This is the first time she’s treated me like a hostile stranger, and I’m glad it’s over now. She’s one intimidating little beast.

1 Like

Yeah must have been an odd smell or something set her off! Not that I’m saying your in anyway smelly! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rhubot

Believe it or not our old cat Soxy would spend so much time circling the real Christmas tree and just sniffing the needles, well, and eating the Tinsel but that’s besides the point. Lol.

:laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.